Sunday, October 08, 2006

INTERNET CONNECTIONS: A NICE MENTION from THE MIAMI HERALD

It is a story of how the Internet works.

Late last week, Miami Herald journalist, Ellie Brecher, commented on my blog and the collaborative site that artist Roz Leibowitz and I created almost a year ago.

Our humor project surprised both of us. We think that these two voices just insisted on coming into the world. It is based on the observations of two Tribeca Nannies, not because we are interested in nannies, but because that's what they told us they are and we listened. It was hatched from the air, as naturally as a drawing happens.

To back up, I had found Brecher's original article during a Google Search for my painting images. I hadn't looked at that photograph in almost five years. It had run on The Herald's front page shortly after 9/11. I posted a comment on Ellie's blog and invited her to look at the blogs. This is the way of the Internet.

No comments: